Friday, March 30, 2012

Target reached - let's push on

Exciting news this week. My target for the amount I wanted to raise for Macmillan has been achieved. I can't quite believe it. There are so many really generous people out there. Or a lot of people who want to see me suffer! Either way, it's great and I'm totally made up.
I did think about altering the target but felt that would not be the right thing to do. Now I'd like to see just how much over the initial amount this venture can raise. Is £2000 really possible? I will have to wait and see.
Once again thanks to those who have donated; it really does spur me on. For anyone reading this who hasn't donated there's still plenty of time to do so; you can even wait until I've done it if you want.
Now off to plan the weekend miles.
Thanks yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment